Chiropractor in Winnipeg, MB
Chiropractors are highly educated and undergo extensive training to assess, diagnosis, treat, and prevent conditions and disorders of the spine, joints, muscles, and nervous system. These disorders may include back pain, neck pain, headaches, recurring pain in your arms and legs, etc. Chiropractors are regulated primary health care professionals, and they are one of only five classes of health care professionals in Canada that are able to use the title of Doctor, with its accompanying rights and obligations.
Chiropractors can also prescribe nutritional counselling, therapeutic exercises, and make recommendations on rehabilitation and injury prevention.
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care; work, accidents, sports injuries, household chores, even the stress of daily living can cause painful joint and spinal problems. Even if you do not have painful symptoms, chiropractic care can help you maintain healthy spine and joint function.
Here are some of the most common reasons why more than four million Canadians visit a chiropractor each year:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Strains & Sprains from Daily Activities
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Work & Sports-Related Injuries
- Restricted Movement in the Back, Shoulders, Neck, or Limbs
- General Health & Well-Being
Chiropractic care can:
- Improve Movement in Your Neck, Shoulders, Back & Torso
- Improve Your Posture
- Relieve Headaches, Neck & Back Pain
- Help Prevent Work-Related Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Lead to Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Improve Flexibility & Range of Motion
- Relieve Pregnancy-Related Back Aches
- Correct Gait & Foot Problems